We help clients create, navigate, steer and close deals.
Click here for a deeper dive in to:
We position ourselves to help you sell, merge, grow or expand your company and revenues, organically or acquisitively.
- Omni Metrics can create meaningful financial data on your company via our financial consulting arm, including valuations, interim reports and internal audits.
- We can act as a buffer/filter on any deal structure or M&A pitches and sit at the same table as you as a part of your team.
- Our consultative team can tactically assist you with funding applications, full pitch deck presentations, marketing collateral creation, deal negotiations and closing.
- The ability to see from two sides is critical when considering risk mitigation. We have years of experience, through lessons learned, in being able to consider a business from varying perspectives to best effort mitigate potential risks and provide suggested remediation steps.
- We act as your shadow C-suite service, your devil’s advocate, your opposite side and assess and review methodologies, best practices and deliverables all with the purposeful goal of generating higher revenues.
Our remit is simple. We focus on topline. We focus on Revenue Growth. We focus on getting the deal closed, whether it is a capital raise, acquisition, expansion or exit.
Along with our consultant partners at www.redbridgecorp.com, we are a group of investors that invest individually or as a syndicate. Our typical and main areas of investment have been around cybersecurity, fintech and telecommunications, given our domain experience and expertise and our ability to draw upon our existing network, including the reseller/distribution channel. Our investments typically revolves around:
- 0 – 10% Revenue Growth
- $0 - $5 million in EBITDA
- Recurring Revenue Model
- Desire for liquidity
- Management and investors recognizing the need for strategic assistance
We have consulted and assisted with acquisitions, entity sales, CAP raises, mergers, start-ups, pre-revenue funded and post revenue generating companies.
We listen. We question. We assess. No compromise.
Our team of consultants and SMEs help you accelerate your annual revenue and recurring revenue growth streams. We are industry agnostic yet with a core area of expertise within the tech space. Our surgical strike approach assists you in identifying channels to market, whether via direct sales, distribution channels or internal.
We can position you to access our channel distribution network of resellers. These comprise of:
- ~250 IT and Audio Visual MSPs / Resellers – National USA
- ~20 security MSSPs including security audit firms (i.e. accounting companies with security audit practices), and cyber insurance partners - mainly Northeast USA
- ~30 hosted PBX providers, hosted call center software providers and Telecoms carriers – National USA
- We also specialize in direct sales and tele-sales. We can provide tailored and customized sales assessments and remediation plans. We are immersive, based on our one to one/few approach with your internal team.
- Our insights into sales and the psychology of sales allows for a tactical approach to evaluating your own sales force with analysis and training including body language, pre-handling and overcoming objections to negotiating and deal closing.
- As a member of your team, we can assist you with client deal structuring, proposal generation, client meetings and negotiations.
- We create, navigate, steer, identify, re-invigorate and close deals. We can sit at a table with you in front of your client. We can assist with the onboarding and recruitment of channel partners.
It is sales and deals won that drive any business forward and at Omni Metrics LLC, the focus is on building that revenue generation.
We are neither lawyers nor are we legal experts or advisors. We do however bring to the table a wealth of knowledge and templates that assist our clients with structuring challenges. We suggest and guide, and often save on legal expenses. Whether you are looking to devise an exit strategy, a management buy-out, a private equity raise or simply need to re-organise your shares and company structure and team’s holdings, we can assist.
USA Tax Advisory and Consultancy
We offer U.S. tax filing and consulting services to U.S. citizens and green card holders residing and working in the Cayman Islands. Our Cayman Islands based Tax Consultant is a Certified Public Accountant and Chartered Financial Analyst with years of experience in U.S. tax consulting, preparation and filing in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and London.
As the reporting and filing of foreign income, foreign bank accounts and other foreign investments is being aggressively pursued by the IRS, it can be a challenge for you as a U.S. citizen or green card holder to keep informed and make sense of it all.
- Internal Audits and financial statements preparation
- Internal management accounts production, internal audits and reviews
- Interim and co-CFO post fulfillment
- Accounts receivable, payable and banking services
- Shareholder meeting preparations
- The provision of accounting policies and procedures manuals
- Assistance with funding applications and pitch deck preparation
There is a burgeoning demand for fractional services as more and more companies find themselves with great ideas and innovative solutions, but a shortfall at the C-suite level, in-house. Many companies in the SMB space simply do not have the budgets to take on a CEO’s salary, with the additional package components that may accompany such an appointment; stock options, onboarding bonuses etc.
With decades of experience behind the Omni Metrics team including CPAs, we are positioned to offer tailored, C-suite engagements, under terms that make commercial and operational sense to all sides. You, the client, benefit from a CEO or CFO without the costs’ burden that would typically accompany such a position. We help you drive your business forward.
Fractional C-suite engagements may include:
- vCTO (Chief Technology Officer)
- vCIO (Chief Information Officer)
- vCISO (Chief Security Officer)
Check out our USA partner, www.sidechannel.com on the vCISO offerings.
With Omni Metrics based out of Tampa, we love working with and helping small businesses. Whether it is a one-person company or thirty, all companies, large or small face the same challenges, growing pains and hurdles. Many consulting firms tend to ignore the ‘S’ of the SMB market as being cost and time inefficient to engage with. Our premise is the opposite. Having grown a number of small companies from 2 people to over 20, our model is to engage with a small business on any number of levels based on some key principles:
- Are the company’s goals achievable (i.e. could be an exit strategy, a merge or acquisition, a re-shuffle, succession planning, a risk mitigation exercise, a sale, expansion etc)
- Is the company looking to focus solely on revenue generation and expand from a lifestyle business to a self-sufficient, multi-staff entity?
- Can the company afford a cost effective, low, retainer-based engagement fee (it may be that some of the fee structure is based on performance, results or even a % of capital raised)?
- Does the owner recognize the need for help and is open to receiving it and listening; tough love or otherwise?
- Is the company open to change, advice, direction and guidance?
We understand what it takes to run a small company, no matter the industry type and have core expertise in helping small businesses succeed. From re-organising your company structure and operations, to marketing assistance, IT systems, strategy and security, vendor and supplier management and negotiating to pure, raw, sales engagements with your clients, the goal is to help owners achieve their short, medium and long terms objectives.